When sending your questions through the inquiry form, we would ask you to provide your "personal information", such as name, address and e-mail address. Before filling out the form, please read the following "Handling
of Personal Information" section and press "I agree" button if you agree.
Handling of Personal Information
In consideration of the importance of personal information protection, H.U. Group Holdings, Inc. (hereinafter the "Company") will endeavor to handle and protect the personal information provided by you
(hereinafter the "User") in the use of our web site as follows.
1. Collection and use of personal information
The Company will use the personal information provided by the User through our web site for the purpose of responding to questions, opinions, demands and requests for documents. The information may be used only as
company data to improve and advance our services.
2. Management and protection of personal information
In compliance with our the Personal Information Protection Act, the Company limits those who will handle the information and place strict controls on the information to prevent unauthorized use even within the
company when handling the personal information provided by the User. The Company also take security measures to an appropriate and rational level to prevent unauthorized access from the outside or leakage, loss,
destruction and falsification of the data. As for communicating personal information entered through "Inquiries", SSL (Secure Sockets Layer) encryption technology is employed as a security measure. - The
Company may outsource some of the management and operation of this site to contractors in order to provide better services to the User. In that case, the Company will enforce appropriate management to the contractor
by stipulating provisions for protection of personal information in the outsourcing agreement.
3. Disclosure of personal information to third parties
Personal information provided by the User shall not be disclosed to third parties except for: - the User agrees to the disclosure;
- the User is not identified by the disclosure;
- disclosing necessary information, for performing certain tasks, from the Company to the contractors who have signed confidentiality agreements with the Company;
- the Company finds it appropriate to have our affiliated companies answer or handle the inquiry; or
- disclosures are required by laws, by subpoena or by order of government agencies.
4. Reference, correction and deletion of personal information
When the User asks to refer to, correct or delete his/her personal information, the Company will respond to the extent rationally permitted without delay after the User's identity has been confirmed.
5. Personal information on linked websites
The Company is not responsible for the collection and management of personal information carried out by external websites that are linked to our website. Use them at the User's discretion.
Do you agree with the above notices about the "Handling of Personal Information"?
(Click either "I agree" or "I do not agree" to proceed.)